Friday, March 16, 2012

$5 in Paris -- Sweater #2



Sweater #2 is complete!  I think this one turned out really cute and it will be perfect for spring and summer!  I used Caron Simply Soft in White and Heather Gray, as the pattern called for, and used just about a skein of each. 



I only made three minor modifications: cap sleeves, a longer torso and I used US6 needles for the collar to get a closer-fitting neckline.  This one was a free pattern on Ravelry, so the whole project only cost about $5.  Seriously!  You really can't beat that!




I als used the jogless stripe technique, which makes a huge difference when you use multiple colors.  I think this is going to look so cute with a pair of white shorts, no?

2 comments:

  1. thanks so much for the Green Bay Packers
    Dishcloth pattern, I love it: there is an error on line 54- (k1,p1)x2,k4,p9,(p17) should be k17

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up! Pattern has been fixed! =)

    ReplyDelete