Monday, April 2, 2012

Saffron -- Sweater #3

Sweater #3 for 2012 was for Loreli.  I really couldn't resist when I saw this cute little pattern!  The 3/4 length sleeves are perfect right now for the in-between-seasons weather we've been having and she has a new found love for dresses, so this is perfect for keeping her arms warm.


Pattern: Saffron by Elena Nodel
Yarn: Cotlin in Cerise by Knit Picks


I'm currently knitting up another pattern by Elena -- a Mystery KAL and I'm so in love! Probably one of the cutest cardigan's I've made for Loreli so far.  =)

2 comments:

  1. CUTE! (sweater and adorable little girl) I've done a baby sweater, but can't bring myself to do a larger project. I like instant satisfaction, that's why I love doing dishcloths.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol ~ Thanks! I know what you mean about instant gratification....I do too! Check out Sweater #4, I just posted about it today. It's a little shoulder shrug that only takes a few days to make!

      Delete