Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Caribou Trails Turtleneck -- Sweater #9


I L.O.V.E. turtlenecks.  Its a serious kind of love affair.  But whenever I looked on Ravelry for a pattern, I just couldn't find what I was looking for.  I wanted something thick and warm but with a little extra "something".  Caribou Trails is what I came up with!



Caribou Trails is a top down turtleneck sweater with a twist…literally! A single cable runs down both sides of this sweater for a flattering look. A comfy, cozy fall & winter staple, this knits up quickly using bulky yarn.

Finished Measurements:

Chest: 30 (33, 37, 41, 45, 49) inches
Length: 22.5 (23, 23, 23.5, 23.5, 24) inches
Sleeve Length: 19.5 (20, 20, 20.5, 20.5, 21) inches
Upper Arm: 11 (11.75, 12, 13, 14, 15) inches


Supplies:

Wool of the Andes Bulky Yarn - 6 (6, 7, 8, 9, 10) skeins OR 750 (825, 950, 1070, 1200, 1350) yards of bulky weight yarn
US10/6.0mm circular needles
US10/6.0mm double pointed needles
Cable Needle
Stitch Markers
Waste Yarn
Yarn Needle


This pattern is available to purchase as a PDF file for $5.00. This pattern is available to purchase on Ravelry, but please note that you do not need an account to purchase it. Just click on the link below and it will take you directly to Paypal.

 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful sweater! I went through all my knitting books, several knitting websites and then came across your beautiful Caribou Trails. Just what I was looking for: a simple turtleneck with a little something. After purchasing it, I'll start knitting right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweater looks really nice! I like to wear turtlenecks, too, I wear them nearly daily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day, what is the email I can contact you at in regards to the sweater? Thank you much,
    J-M

    ReplyDelete